This website is owned by Amore Beds (the “Company”). This site is maintained as a service to our customers. By using this site, you are communicating with the Company electronically and agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this website.
1. Agreement. This Agreement (the “Agreement”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of the Company’s website (the “Website”) and describes the terms and conditions applicable to your access to and use of the Website. This Agreement may be modified at any time by the Company upon posting of the modified agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at AmoreBeds.com/Terms. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
3. Ownership. All content included on this Website is and shall continue to be the property of the Company or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Website is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Website.
4. Intended Audience. This Website is intended for use by adults only, and is not intended for persons under the age of 18. The Company does not knowingly seek to collect information from children under the age of 13, if such information is discovered, it will be deleted.
5. Trademarks. Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Website are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of the Company or its affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Website are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Website grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Website without the written permission of the Company or such other owner.
6. Website Use. The Company grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this Website solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sub-license, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the Website, reverse engineer or break into the Website, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this Website is at the discretion of the Company and the Company may terminate your use of this Website at any time.
7. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
9. Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. EXCEPT AS STATED HEREIN, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF: MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE WEBSITE.
The Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue products at any time. The Company will ship products that have substantially similar functionality and performance as the products ordered, but differences between what is shipped and what is described in a specification sheet, direct mail piece or on the Website are possible. Due to potential supply constraint issues, the company reserves the right to substitute materials and products with other materials and products of equal or greater value.
10. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE WEBSITE, YOUR WEBSITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR WEBSITE USE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, FROM THE COMPANY IS IN ACCORDANCE WITH COMPANY’S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
12. Copyright. The design of this Website, including text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions without prior written permission by the Company. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations. If you believe that the Company has posted or displayed content on the Website in violation of your copyright or other intellectual property rights please notify the Company immediately.
13. Applicable Law; Jurisdiction. You agree that the laws of the State of Illinois, United States of America, without regard to any conflicts of law provisions, will govern these Terms and Conditions of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and the Company or its affiliates. You agree that any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to this Website will be brought only in the State Courts of Illinois. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions will be admissible in any judicial and/or administrative proceedings based upon, arising out of, or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business records originally generated and kept in printed form.
14. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
15. Termination. The Company may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
16. Additional Assistance. If you need additional information regarding the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, we invite you to contact the Company at Support@AmoreBeds.com.
17. Warranty: Our warranty is also a part of our terms and conditions. Please learn more at our Warranty page.
18. Foul Play. We reserve the right to refuse the sleep trial, return, and warranty if we feel that foul play is at hand. Examples include (but not limited to), credit card fraud, intentional abuse, intent to return at time of purchase, and if we recommended that you shop elsewhere.
Thank you for purchasing an Amore Bed product(s). We are dedicated to giving you the highest quality products with the highest quality customer service. We are offering a 100 night sleep trial because we want you to have time to try out your new mattress before making a final decision. We require you to sleep on our bed for 30 nights before making the decision to return, because we feel that both you and our mattress need to get used to each other. This is a requirement to qualify for free returns.
Breaking in a mattress is a very real part of buying a new mattress. If you are not completely satisfied within 100 nights of receiving your Amore Bed, you may return it for a full refund. Only 1 (one) product return or exchange per person per address. We will cover return shipping. Any return required prior to the recommended honest 30-night honest sleep trial will incur a $200 fee unless prior approval has been received. Despite free shipping to the customer, we incur shipping fees each direction, so if a mattress (or accessory) is refused or does not get signed for, additional shipping charges will get applied or prorated on a case by case basis. Other scenarios include the customer providing a wrong address, or for any reason that UPS deems that they could not complete the delivery.
Non-refundable shipping surcharges apply to AK, HI, PR, Canada, Mexico, and any other international. Import fees, duties, or taxes are not refundable.
Any customization, such as “Copper” or “Split” options or fees are non-refundable (mattress is still refundable less these options).
White-Glove delivery service fees are not refundable under any circumstance. This service can add up to 5 days to the delivery process.
Insignificant damage or blemishes that do not hamper the functionality of the mattress are not considered a refundable reason and does not warrant any corrective action. This includes (but is not limited to) a loose thread, stitch, stitch hole, or an insignificant blemish on the sides or bottom panels. A slight “new-smell” odor may exist for a few days (common to all new products) and will diminish shortly after – This is not considered to be a defect and does not warrant a return. Wrinkles are common with fabrics and are also considered cosmetic. If the case of a more significant blemish, we reserve the right to repair or replace the damaged area or cover it with a new panel or patch providing that the integrity of the mattress is not compromised.
If a return is required
Please note that returns and exchanges cannot be handled or honored through email, social media, or 3rd party disputes. In order to make a return or exchange, you must call 844-842-6673 to initiate the return process. Please note that you must receive a “Return Approval” within the 100-night trial; ie, a random email or voicemail inquiry will not suffice. You may call or email asking us to get back to you; please include your order number.
Your return must be in “Like-New” condition and must not contain damage, stains, or odors.
Please retain original receipt or order number. Law tag must be in-tact and affixed to the mattress.
Once a return is approved, we allow 30 days to have the return fulfilled. If additional time is required, you must obtain written approval.
All promotional incentives or materials such as (but not limited to) gift cards, pillows, or toppers must be returned or their value will be deducted from the refund unless otherwise noted.
We will do our best to source one of our preferred charities or the Salvation Army to come to your residence to pick up the return. If a charity is not able to be sourced, we may require the customer to source a local charity and provide a donation receipt. In extreme cases, the mattress may be recycled or salvaged. Amore will cover the shipping or pickup charges for returns and exchanges, except when there are extenuating circumstances such as high-rise pickups, weekend pickups, outside regular business hour pickups, rural areas, or code / ordinance / association prohibited circumstances. We will do our best to inform you ahead of time if we foresee any extenuating circumstances.
Missing Or Damaged Packages
If you claim that your package was not delivered and UPS tracking shows that it was, we do not offer a free replacement. We do offer signature confirmation, so if you are in a high crime area where your package may be stolen, we urge you to request the free signature confirmation requirement. Note, if your signature is on file with UPS, they may deliver it without your signature and they may still deliver it without signature due to Covid restrictions. If that case arises, your dispute is with UPS and not Amore. You receive shipping and tracking info to know when your package will be delivered, so it is not our responsibility if you are not around to accept it. In cases where tracking notifications are delayed, the above statement still takes precedence.
Please thoroughly inspect your mattress upon arrival. If you see any physical damage to the box or packaging, please take pictures and report it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to opening and or unrolling the mattress. If there is visible damage prior to unrolling, we can exchange that item for you at no additional cost. If you open or unroll the mattress, you then assume responsibility for any damage and a return or exchange will not be honored.
Accessories, such as (but not limited to): Frames, box springs, foundations, adjustable frames, pillows, sheets, mattress protectors, and mattress pads are not returnable and do not come with a comfort trial period. These items can be used with any other mattress and are not contingent with the use of our mattress. Each item carries it’s own warranty that will be displayed at the bottom of it’s respective product page. Unopened and unused accessories may be accepted for return on a case by case basis with prior approval and a restocking charge may be applied unless otherwise noted.
We will allow one (1) exchange per order/household/address. When you exchange within the 100 night trial, you will not be eligible for another 100 night trial on the mattress for which you exchanged. If you exchange for another model, we assume you already love the Amore quality and simply need a different model to fit your needs. After an exchange has been placed, the 100 night trial will end and you will not receive the remaining trial days from your original order. The original mattress must be received prior to us shipping out the replacement unless otherwise specified. Please contact us for further details.