- Our mattresses do not have any warning labels saying they contain harmful chemicals!
- Since our mattresses are quilted with organic wool, we do not require a chemical fire-sock to pass strict flame standards.
- Mattresses with fire-socks and zipper-covers tend to require Prop 65 warning labels.
- Caution; most brands that require the warning labels only put them on mattresses going to California.
Our innovative mattress design features two comfort choices (softer / firmer) in one premium foam mattress: Just flip it for the comfort that feels best for you.
The proprietary foam blend provides conforming support and relieves pressure points, for a truly recharging night’s sleep.
Built for optimal comfort and support, our Hybrid Coil innovative mattress blends durable foams and premium-grade coils for a sleep experience like no other.
With our unique personalization options, you can tailor your made-to-order mattress to the way you like to sleep.
Our Luxury Hybrid mattress is for those who take their sleep seriously. Fusing two advanced mattress technologies, the Luxury Hybrid boasts zoned 8-inch individually wrapped coils and 100% natural GOLS Dunlop latex for outstanding comfort and individualized support.
Pick your own firmness rating and cover material to make this made-to-order mattress truly yours. Try it – we think you’ll agree that we deliver a mattress like no other!
Made with all-natural and organic materials, the “Amore Natural” gives you piece of mind knowing all it’s components are sustainably sourced. No solvents have been used and we pass all flame safety standards using GOTS organic wool. Premium zoned coils are individually tuned for proper spinal alignment and the strongest edge-support in the industry.
Available in a traditional feeling plush or a medium-firmness pillow-top.
- Fantastic Value. We have no retail overhead, no middlemen, and no sales commissions. You pay hundreds less than at traditional stores – guaranteed!
- Outstanding quality. We use only premium American materials and custom build our luxurious top-rated mattresses in our Chicago factory.
- Hassle-free shopping. No pushy salespeople or crowded showrooms. Order your custom mattress online and get FREE Shipping from coast to coast. Your mattress will arrive at your doorstep in 5-10 business days.
- Risk-free. Sleep on your Amore Bed for 100 nights. If you don’t love the way you sleep, we’ll pick it up for a full refund.
We ship free UPS within the contiguous USA. Your Amorebed typically arrives in 5-12 business days.
Try your Amorebed for 100 nights and if you aren’t completely satisfied, return it for a full refund.
Returns are easy, painless, and free. We will come to your house and pick up your return at no charge.
Proudly designed and made in America using the finest American premium quality materials.
We strive to make every customer their perfect made-to-order mattress. We insist on premium materials from our trusted suppliers and meticulous craftsmanship from our partner factory. Our sole focus is to manufacture a range of market-leading mattresses; not buzzwords and fluff. Our team is so confident you’ll love your Amore Bed, we’re offering a 100 Night Risk-Free Trial, and a 10 to 25-Year Warranty on all mattresses. For incredible comfort and American-made quality, order your custom mattress online today.
"Comfort and durability were the two biggest things for us."
"I usually toss and turn throughout the night but I was able to fall asleep quickly and stay asleep."
Amore Beds Gives Back
Amore Beds has a “10x” program where we donate to the community one mattress for every 10 sold.
We have various charitable organizations that we are partnered with that we donate to at various times of the year. We also try to keep a stock-pile on hand in case of a catastrophic event that renders many folks without a mattress. The mattresses we donate are actual Amore Beds mattresses and not temporary shelter-pads. Our mattress donations go to real families in need that are not looking for a temporary solution.
At the moment, we are currently stock-piling for victims displaced by recent hurricanes. Learn More