- 100 night risk-free trial
- 15-year warranty
- Choose your firmness level
- Free Shipping within the contiguous United States & Free Returns
- Delivered in 4-10 business days
Fusing the comfort advantages of foam and supporting properties of coils, our R&D team has combined their
decades of experience to build a mattress for people who seek to enhance the quality of their sleep.
Constructed with high-grade steel, our 4” coils act as individual shock absorbers, supporting the unique contours of your body and ensuring your spine isn’t compressed or twisted through the night. Coils also stop you from “sinking” into the mattress and add a touch of bounce.
With Amore’s unique personalization options, you’re guaranteed luxurious comfort and support tailored to your individual preferences. From soft as a cloud to nice and firm, Amore has the mattress that’s perfect for your body and preferred sleeping positions. Take the Amore Comfort Survey to help choose the best mattress for you.
That’s why we offer the “Amore Dual-Firmness Split.” It’s a great option that allows you and your partner to personalize the firmness of your own side of the bed. You like a softer mattress, but they prefer it firmer? No problem. Since every bed is built to order, we’re happy to split your preferences down the middle.
Researchers have found that a cool sleeping environment lengthens periods of deep sleep for greater rest and recovery. Here are 4 ways we’ll help you keep cool all night long:
- Our hybrid mattress design features high-grade 4” steel coils
- Each coil is encased individually, allowing it to gently respond as you change sleeping positions, adjusting to the contour of your body
- As each coil bears individualized weight and reacts as needed, motions are isolated and partner disturbances are minimized
- Coils promote natural airflow to regulate sleeping temperature more effectively than all-foam mattresses
- Our coils offer a little bounce. They prevent the feeling like you’re “sinking” into your mattress and we offer much better edge support than all-foam mattresses
- Our proprietary FusionFlex™ is layered with graphite-infused foam for enhanced cooling & breathability. Comfortably supportive, our premium foams react instantly to any changes of movement, keeping your spine aligned across multiple positions all night long
- FusionFlex™ has been specifically designed to combine the pressure-reliving benefits of latex with the contouring comfort of memory foam
- The open-cell structure of our foams are inherently cooling with enhanced air-flow and breathability
- By equalizing body weight, circulation increases for greater comfort and the reduction of aches and pains
Our inner layer of organic New Zealand wool is naturally breathable and helps to regulate body temperature by cushioning you with a thin layer of air. Wool is also a natural flame retardant, which means our mattress meets FR requirements without additional harmful chemicals such as boric acid, vinyldene chloride, or melamine.
Just because someone advertises CertiPUR-US safe foams, doesn’t mean their fire protection methods covering those foams are safe.
The following options are all supportive enough to provide maximum comfort.
The flat surface of a platform bed or water-bed frame is a perfectly strong and level foundation.
Box springs work very well with our mattresses. The ideal box-spring is firm with minimal give.
A slatted frame is great as long as the boards are spaced no more than 4″ apart. Queen-sized frames should also have center support.
The floor is also a suitable option as the solid surface will support your hybrid mattress evenly.