Our heavy-duty 4″ hybrid mattress coils provide full-body support and help the mattress retain bounciness to avoid that sinking-in, all-foam feel.
Our proprietary FusionFlex™ Gel-foam layer combined with Graphite-Infused foam contours to your body for pressure relief and proper spinal alignment. All our foams are CertiPUR-US certified.
Both technologies work in perfect harmony to keep you cool, comfortable and sleeping soundly.
With Amore’s unique personalization options you’re guaranteed luxurious comfort and support tailored to the way you like to sleep. From soft as a cloud, to nice and firm, Amore has the mattress that’s perfect for your body and preferred sleeping positions. Take the Amore Comfort Survey to help you choose the best mattress for you.
That’s why we offer the Amore Dual-Firmness Split. It’s a great option that allows you and your partner to personalize the firmness of your own side of the bed. You like a softer mattress, but he prefers it firmer? No problem. Since every bed is built to order, we can easily make half the bed your way, and half the way your partner prefers.
Our organic cotton fabric is really durable, yet feels nice and soft just below the sheets. It has great breathability to help keep you cool, is hypoallergenic and will never irritate your skin. Plus, unlike synthetic mattress covers, cotton does not cause static electricity and it will not pill over time. Learn more
Our copper infused fabric cover is a fantastic option, with many health and performance benefits. Copper is thought to improve the appearance of skin, help with your body’s healing process, and have anti-inflammatory characteristics. Because copper itself is naturally anti-bacterial and anti-microbial, germs—including odor-causing ones—cannot thrive on or in copper ion infused textiles. You’re mattress surface will stay fresh and odor-free longer. Amore puts the copper in the fabric closest to your body (not buried in the mattress) to provide optimal benefits to your skin. For overall health and well-being, opt for this special fabric cover. Learn more about copper and the best beds by design.
- Our coil hybrid mattress design features fabric-encased, 4″ wrapped coils.
- Each coil is encased individually, allowing it to gently respond as you change sleeping positions, adjusting to the contour of your body.
- Since each spring reacts as needed–instead of all springs being affected simultaneously–motions are isolated and partner disturbances are minimized.
- Coils promote natural airflow to regulate sleeping temperature more effectively than all-foam mattresses.
- Our coils also offer a little bounce to your hybrid mattress so you don’t have that I’ve-fallen-in feeling.
- Our proprietary Gel FusionFlex™ is layered with graphite-infused foam to be comfortably supportive, contouring to your body, moving with you as you change positions, and helping to keep your spine properly aligned.
- Feels like a blend of latex and memory foam without any latex allergens or heat retention of memory foam.
- The open-cell structure of our foams are inherently cooling with enhanced air-flow and breathability.
- Cushions pressure points to facilitate blood flow, so you sleep more soundly. (Does not contain any latex)
Our inner layer of organic GOTS New Zealand wool is naturally breathable so it helps to regulate body temperature by cushioning you with a thin layer of air. Wool is also a natural flame retardant, so our mattresses exceed FR requirements without the addition of harmful chemicals or Firesocks.
The following options are all supportive enough to provide maximum comfort.
The flat surface of a platform bed or water-bed frame is a perfectly strong and level foundation.
Box springs work very well with our mattresses. The ideal box-spring is firm with minimal give.
A slatted frame is great as long as the boards are spaced no more than 4″ apart. Queen-sized frames should also have center support.
The floor is also a suitable option as the solid surface will support your hybrid mattress evenly.
Amore hybrid mattresses work perfectly with all adjustable bed frames.