Double-Sided Mattresses Are Better!
- 2-Sided For Twice The Longevity
- Choose Your Ideal Firmness Level
- Flip Every 3 – 6 Months For A New Refreshed Feeling Surface
- 2 Beds In 1 For Twice The Comfort
- No More Sinking Into A Divot
- High-Quality Materials & Fabric On Both Sides For Better Quality
All sizes and weights are approximate. (Width x Length x Depth)
38″ x 74″ x 12″ & 50 lbs.
38″ x 79″ x 12″ & 55 lbs.
54″ x 75″ x 12″ & 65 lbs.
60″ x 80″ x 12″ & 80 lbs.
76″ x 80″ x 12″ & 100 lbs.
72″ x 84″ x 12″ & 100 lbs.
Fusing the comfort advantages of foam and the supporting properties of coils, our R&D team has combined their
decades of experience to build a 2-sided flippable hybrid mattress for people who seek to enhance the quality of their sleep.
Each hybrid mattress for sale on our site is constructed with recycled tempered steel, our 8” coils act as individual shock absorbers, supporting the unique contours of your body and ensuring your spine isn’t compressed or twisted through the night. Coils also stop you from “sinking” into the mattress and add a touch of bounce.
With Amore’s firmness options, you’re guaranteed luxurious comfort and support tailored to your individual preferences. From medium to firm, Amore has a hybrid mattress for sale that’s perfect for your body and preferred sleeping positions. Take the Amore Comfort Survey to help choose the best firmness for you.
If you are interested in a high-performance sleep, our proprietary copper-infused mattress cover is a wise option. During manufacturing, the copper ion is embedded directly into the breathable bamboo rayon cover. We utilize copper ions because they contain properties that naturally help improve the appearance and texture of skin. A copper-infused mattress fabric will also keep you cooler for a more recharging and rewarding sleep, which aids in lowering your risk of many metabolic diseases. Because copper itself is naturally anti-bacterial and anti-microbial, bacteria and germs (including odor-causing ones) are unable to thrive on textiles that have been infused with it. The result is that your mattress surface will stay fresh and odor-free for longer. For additional reading on the many unique benefits of copper.
Researchers have found that a cool sleeping environment lengthens periods of deep sleep for greater rest and recovery. Here are 4 ways we’ll help you keep cool all night long:
- Our 2-sided hybrid mattress design features high-grade 8” steel coils
- Each coil is encased individually, allowing it to gently respond as you change sleeping positions, adjusting to the contour of your body
- As each coil bears individualized weight and reacts as needed, motions are isolated and partner disturbances are minimized
- Coils promote natural airflow to regulate sleeping temperature more effectively than all-foam mattresses
- Our coils offer a little bounce. They prevent the feeling like you’re “sinking” into your mattress and we offer much better edge support than all-foam mattresses
- Our proprietary FusionFlex™ is layered with our contouring foam for enhanced cooling & breathability. Comfortably supportive, our premium foams react instantly to any changes of movement, keeping your spine aligned across multiple positions all night long
- FusionFlex™ has been specifically designed to combine the pressure-reliving benefits of latex with the contouring comfort of memory foam
- The open-cell structure of our foams are inherently cooling with enhanced air-flow and breathability
- By equalizing body weight, circulation increases for greater comfort and the reduction of aches and pains
Sourced from New Zealand, 1″ inner layer of organic wool is quilted to our high-quality fabric on each side. It is naturally breathable and is able to cushion you by simulating a layer of air, which is helpful in regulating your body temperature. Wool is also a natural flame retardant, allowing our mattress to meet FR requirements without using any harmful chemicals, such as boric acid, vinyldene chloride, or melamine—unlike some other mattress manufacturers.
The following options are all supportive enough to provide maximum comfort.
The flat surface of a platform bed or water-bed frame is a perfectly strong and level foundation.
Box springs work very well with our mattresses. The ideal box-spring is firm with minimal give.
A slatted frame is great as long as the boards are spaced no more than 4″ apart. Queen-sized frames should also have center support.
The floor is also a suitable option as the solid surface will support your hybrid mattress evenly.
- 100 night risk-free trial
- 15-year warranty
- Choose your firmness level
- Free Shipping within the contiguous United States & Free Returns
- Delivered in 4-10 business days