Graphite Infused Memory Foam For The Win
The memory foam mattress world has grown immensely over the years. Many mattress makers are still using standard memory foam or various forms of gels in their mattress, but those technologies are over 15 years old. Newer mattress companies have gotten with the times and utilize the latest in cooling technology. There is a better alternative to using gels or toxic chemicals. Surprisingly, it’s an abundantly natural mineral called graphite.
Graphite has been utilized for years in applications where high-heat temperatures need to be removed.
- You’ll find graphite in dry lubricants where temperatures exceed that of which an oil-based lubricant can not handle.
- Computers and electronics are continually pushing the limits of performance which generates heat. A lot of the higher-end applications turn to graphite thermal paste and pads to efficiently transfer heat away from the source.
The Best Memory Foam Mattress Hybrid
For the absolute best in comfort and performance, there’s a new memory foam material in the mattress world that is by far and away the best.
Graphite infused memory foam mattresses are a new breed that combine the benefits of memory foam and graphite to create the ultimate sleep experience. The combination provides a super breathable heat-removing surface to disperse heat out and away keeping you cool throughout the night.
The open-cell structure gives modern memory foam mattresses a very responsive, pressure relieving, and comfortable feel.
The old all-foam or gel mattresses have been surpassed by new and better technology.
Carbon Graphite for a Cleaner and Safer Mattress
Graphite and diamond dust are derivatives from Carbon where they just have a different crystalline structure. You will find uses of carbon graphite all through-out the medical industry, such as in air filters, water filters, and it even removes poisons from the human body.
Other benefits include:
- Provides for a stronger and more durable material that will stand the test of time. (Stronger than traditional foams, cotton, rayon, and polyester).
- Offers a non-chemical method form of flame retardation. (Graphite flakes will expand at combustion temperatures and will cut off the supply of oxygen).
- Contributes to mattresses not needing to use controversial fire-socks that many others still use. (All while still being CertiPUR-US certified).
What Makes Up the Best Hybrid Mattress?
Memory foam, latex foam, gel, graphite foam, innerspring and more create tons of mattresses out there that all claim to be the best. The truth is that each material has its weaknesses. That’s why Amore Beds’ new graphite infused memory foam/coil hybrid mattress combines graphite foam, memory foam, and precision-pocketed coils to create the best memory foam mattress on the market.
The features don’t end there either. The ultimate 12″ hybrid mattress also includes:
• 4-inches of optimized open-cell transition poly-foam contours to your body for greater pressure relief and proper spinal alignment. Reduces tossing and turning, eliminates motion transfer, and provides a great night’s sleep.
• Smart-Edge reinforced rail system provides better sitting support without affecting the sleeping surface. All supported by a 2″ thick high-density structural base foundation layer.
• Individually wrapped 4″ Precision-Pocketed Coils that have been pre-stressed to adapt to every sleep position to isolate movement and promotes warm air to escape.
Make The Informed Decision…
There’s too many companies out there claiming to be the best mattress for everyone, and only offer one type of mattress.
Amore Beds offers 3 comfort levels of soft, medium, and firm to suit any sleep preference. You can also choose to split your mattress into dual-firmness halves if you and your partner have different comfort requirements.
Don’t fall for the “one size fits all” scam and get the best hybrid mattress that’ll give you the best sleep ever!
Graphite infused memory foam mattresses provide for a higher quality mattress, but they typically cost more. Amore Beds keeps these costs down by skipping over the middleman and commissioned salesmen. Most brands opt for higher profits and deliver a lower quality product by skimping out on graphite. Other brands brag about using CertiPUR-US certified materials, but what good is that certification if they wrap them with a chemical fire-sock. Amore Beds pulls out all the stops with a multitude of luxury features with a better value than any other out there.