- Made with the finest natural materials sourced in the United States
- 20-year warranty for peace of mind
- Choose your own firmness level
- Full 12-½ inches thick with 6-inch coils
- Innovative hybrid mattress technology results in a superior night’s sleep.
- 100-night risk-free trial
- Free returns if you’re not 100% satisfied
- 100% made in America
All sizes and weights are approximate. (Width x Length x Depth)
38″ x 74″ x 12.5″ & 65 lbs.
38″ x 79″ x 12.5″ & 75 lbs.
54″ x 75″ x 12.5 & 85 lbs.
60″ x 80″ x 12.5″ & 100 lbs.
76″ x 80″ x 12.5″ & 130 lbs.
72″ x 84″ x 12.5″ & 130 lbs.
This luxury design contains a quilted 320 GSM fabric cover of your choice blended with 1″ of GOTS organic wool blended with quilting fibers and foam over 3″ of 100% natural Talalay latex (ILD 19) over 2″ of (21 ILD for medium and 28 ILD for luxury firm) polyurethane dampening foam over 15 gauge 6″ individually wrapped support coils with a zoned firm-edge dual-coil perimeter followed by a 1″ firm ILD 35 polyurethane base foam. All polyurethane densities are 1.8 PCF. All our materials are CertiPUR-US and OKEO-TEX certified and carry a minimum of a 20 year warranty that we pass along to you. *(ILD is the same as IFD for firmness / load deflection. PCF = Pounds Per Cubic Foot. GSM = grams per square meter). Queen has 1041 coils, King has 1298. (Note: FusionFlex has been removed and replaced with another inch of Talalay latex).
- ActiveEdge™ perimeter construction eliminates sinkage when you sleep or sit on the edge of the mattress
- Tempered steel is 26% more durable than foam
- 24% more flexible than foam (meaning less strain when used with an adjustable base).
- Specially designed to be fully compressed and shipped to your door
- Eco-friendly: Every 100 queen-sized luxury hybrid mattresses sold eliminates 40 gallons of crude oil
- Highly responsive to body movement
- Support does not decrease over time
Our Luxury Hybrid uses three inches of 100% natural Talalay Latex which is more efficient at removing heat than any gel memory foam. The result is one of the most comfortable and supportive mattresses in the industry. All of our foams are Okeo-Tex and CertiPUR-US certified, guaranteeing there are no harmful solvents, adhesives or chemicals used in the manufacturing process.
The heavy duty 6” coils used in our Luxury Hybrid enhance durability and ensure body weight is evenly distributed through the night. Adding a touch of bounce, the coils are reinforced around the perimeter of the bed, increasing the usability of the mattress by offering optimal support right to the very edges. The grid construction of the coils encourage optimal airflow and reduce motion transfer.
With Amore’s unique personalization options, you’re guaranteed luxurious comfort and support tailored to your individual preferences. From a comfortable-medium to a slightly-firm, Amore has the mattress that’s perfect for your body and preferred sleeping position. Take the Amore Comfort Survey to help choose the best mattress for you.
That’s why we offer the Amore Dual-Firmness Split option. It’s a great option that allows you and your partner to personalize the firmness of your own side of the bed. You can customize one side to the softer layers of the medium, while your partner can choose a gentle luxury firm. Since every bed is built to order, it’s truly personal.
For those interested in a high-performance sleep, our copper-ion cover is a fantastic option. Embedded directly into the breathable, bamboo rayon cover, copper ions help improve the appearance and texture of skin. It also helps to keep you cooler for a more recharged sleep, which aids in lowering your risk of many metabolic diseases. Because copper itself is naturally anti-bacterial and anti-microbial, bacteria and germs (including odor-causing ones) cannot thrive on copper-infused textiles. As a result, your mattress surface will stay fresh and odor-free for longer. For more information on the unique benefits of copper, click here.
Our quilted inner layer of sustainably-sourced GOTS organic wool is naturally breathable and helps to regulate body temperature by cushioning you with a thin layer of air. Wool is also a natural flame retardant, which means our mattress meets FR requirements without additional harmful chemicals such as boric acid, vinyldene chloride, or melamine.
Just because someone advertises CertiPUR-US safe foams, doesn’t mean their fire protection methods covering those foams are safe.
Researchers have found that a cool sleeping environment lengthens periods of deep sleep for greater rest and recovery. Here are 4 ways we’ll help you keep cool all night long:
- Our luxury hybrid mattress design fuses advanced foam formulations with six-inch steel coils for all over comfort and deep-down support.
- Our coils measure a full six inches in height with denser coils on the outside of the mattress for true edge-to-edge support
- Each coil is individually wrapped to reduce motion transfer and eliminate noise, automatically adjusting to your body’s position as you shift during sleep
- All-foam mattresses can restrict airflow- our coils allow room for air to seamlessly pass through the mattress, keeping you cool and comfortable year-round
- Don’t like the sinking feeling that foam mattresses deliver? Our luxury hybrid mattress puts a little bounce back into your life
- 100% natural, our layer of premium Talalay latex contours to the unique shape of your body. Unlike poly-foams, latex reacts to any changes in movement instantly, ensuring you remain adequately cushioned as you shift sleeping positions through the night
- Our transition support-layer is constructed with open-cell foam chambers for optimal cooling & breathability
- Back-pain sufferers will find that our latex eases pain, while our transition layer provides breathability and moisture-reduction for comfort
The following options are all supportive enough to provide maximum comfort.
The flat surface of a platform bed or water-bed frame is a perfectly strong and level foundation.
Box springs work very well with our mattresses. The ideal box-spring is firm with minimal give.
A slatted frame is great as long as the boards are spaced no more than 4″ apart. Queen-sized frames should also have center support.
Your hybrid mattress can be laid directly on the floor with no problem.