- Made with the finest natural materials sourced in the United States
- 20-year warranty for peace of mind
- Choose your own firmness level
- Full 12-½ inches thick with 6-inch coils
- Innovative hybrid mattress technology results in a superior night’s sleep.
- 100-night risk-free trial
- Free returns if you’re not 100% satisfied
- 100% made in America
All sizes and weights are approximate. (Width x Length x Depth)
38″ x 74″ x 12.5″ & 65 lbs.
38″ x 79″ x 12.5″ & 75 lbs.
54″ x 75″ x 12.5 & 85 lbs.
60″ x 80″ x 12.5″ & 100 lbs.
76″ x 80″ x 12.5″ & 130 lbs.
72″ x 84″ x 12.5″ & 130 lbs.
This luxury design contains a quilted 320 GSM fabric cover of your choice blended with 1″ of GOTS organic wool blended with quilting fibers and foam over 3″ of 100% natural Talalay latex (ILD 19) over 2″ of (21 ILD for medium and 28 ILD for luxury firm) polyurethane dampening foam over 15 gauge 6″ individually wrapped support coils with a zoned firm-edge dual-coil perimeter followed by a 1″ firm ILD 35 polyurethane base foam. All polyurethane densities are 1.8 PCF. All our materials are CertiPUR-US and/or OKEO-TEX certified and carry a minimum of a 20 year warranty that we pass along to you. *(ILD is the same as IFD for firmness / load deflection. PCF = Pounds Per Cubic Foot. GSM = grams per square meter). Queen has 1041 coils, King has 1298. (Note: FusionFlex has been removed and replaced with another inch of natural Talalay latex).
- ActiveEdge™ perimeter construction eliminates sinkage when you sleep or sit on the edge of the mattress
- Tempered steel is 26% more durable than foam
- 24% more flexible than foam (meaning less strain when used with an adjustable base).
- Specially designed to be fully compressed and shipped to your door
- Eco-friendly: Every 100 queen-sized luxury hybrid mattresses sold eliminates 40 gallons of crude oil
- Highly responsive to body movement
- Support does not decrease over time
Our Luxury Hybrid uses three inches of 100% natural Talalay Latex which is more efficient at removing heat than any gel memory foam. The result is one of the most comfortable and supportive mattresses in the industry. All of our foams are Okeo-Tex and CertiPUR-US certified, guaranteeing there are no harmful solvents, adhesives or chemicals used in the manufacturing process.
The heavy duty 6” coils used in our Luxury Hybrid enhance durability and ensure body weight is evenly distributed through the night. Adding a touch of bounce, the coils are reinforced around the perimeter of the bed, increasing the usability of the mattress by offering optimal support right to the very edges. The grid construction of the coils encourage optimal airflow and reduce motion transfer.
Amore provides mattress customization options to guarantee a luxurious comfort and support that are completely tailored to your sleep needs. From a comfortable medium to slightly firm, Amore has the luxury hybrid mattress that’s a perfect match for your body and preferred sleeping position. Take the Amore Comfort Survey to discover the best mattress option for you!
Because a good night’s sleep means different things to different people, we accommodate the sleep needs of both you and your partner by offering the Amore Dual-Firmness Split option. This is a great sleep solution that enables you and your partner to personalize the firmness or softness of your own side of the bed. Customize one side of the mattress to incorporate our softer layers, while your partner can choose a gentle luxury firm. Every luxury hybrid mattress is built to order, making it truly personalized to your needs and those of your partner.
If you are interested in a high-performance sleep, our proprietary copper-infused mattress cover is a wise option. During manufacturing, the copper ion is embedded directly into the breathable bamboo rayon cover. We utilize copper ions because they contain properties that naturally help improve the appearance and texture of skin. A copper-infused mattress fabric will also keep you cooler for a more recharging and rewarding sleep, which aids in lowering your risk of many metabolic diseases. Because copper itself is naturally anti-bacterial and anti-microbial, bacteria and germs (including odor-causing ones) are unable to thrive on textiles that have been infused with it. The result is that your mattress surface will stay fresh and odor-free for longer. For additional reading on the many unique benefits of copper, click here.
This feature allows for a comprehensive comfort while keeping you safe from harmful chemicals as you sleep.
Our inner layer of organic wool is naturally breathable, cushioning you with a thin layer that keeps you cool and comfortable as you sleep. Wool is also a natural flame retardant, which means our mattress meets FR requirements without having to use harmful chemicals such as boric acid, vinyldene chloride, or melamine—unlike some other mattress manufacturers.
Researchers have found that a cool sleeping environment lengthens periods of deep sleep for greater rest and recovery. Here are 4 ways we’ll help you keep cool all night long:
- The design of our hybrid mattresses features high-grade tempered steel coils.
- During production, each steel coil is individually encased to allow for a gentle response as you change sleeping positions, seamlessly adjusting to the contour of your body.
- Because each coil bears individualized weight and reacts as needed, tossing and turning motions are isolated, allowing you to sleep as you will without disturbing your partner.
- Steel coils promote natural airflow that is able to regulate your body temperature as you sleep in a more effective manner than all-foam mattresses.
- Our coils offer just a little bounce. We engineer superior edge support compared to all-foam mattresses, preventing any “sinking” sensation. Our dual-coil firm edge perimeter performance surpasses the edge support provided by high-end mattresses that utilize foam-edge support.
- 100% natural, our layer of premium Talalay latex contours to the unique shape of your body. Unlike poly-foams, latex reacts to any changes in movement instantly, ensuring you remain adequately cushioned as you shift sleeping positions through the night
- Our transition support-layer is constructed with open-cell foam chambers for optimal cooling & breathability
- Back-pain sufferers will find that our latex eases pain, while our transition layer provides breathability and moisture-reduction for comfort
The following options are all supportive enough to provide maximum comfort.
The flat surface of a platform bed or water-bed frame is a perfectly strong and level foundation.
Box springs work very well with our mattresses. The ideal box-spring is firm with minimal give.
A slatted frame is great as long as the boards are spaced no more than 4″ apart. Queen-sized frames should also have center support.
Your hybrid mattress can be laid directly on the floor with no problem.